If you would like to be involved with the On Mission Team, please contact the church office to find out more or sign up with the On Mission Group when you login.
We want to mobilize Crabapple to be fully aware, actively engaged, personally participating, and financially supporting
a biblical model for fulfilling The Great Commandment (Matt. 22:36-39) and The Great Commission (Matt. 28:18-20) to the ends of the earth.
The desired outcome is Christians who are actively involved in an Acts 1:8 strategy
by knowing, praying, giving, going, and sending so that God’s kingdom is advanced and He is glorified through His church. An Acts 1:8 approach to missions is not about a program, but rather a philosophy for how we participate in the Great Commission and engage the world with the Gospel in Jerusalem (community), Judea (region/state), Samaria (continent and cross-culturally), and the ends of the earth (world).
- Develop and implement a biblical model of missions ministry.
- Leverage Southern Baptist mission opportunities whenever and wherever possible.
- Seek and join God where He is working and leading this local fellowship into missions ministry opportunities.
- Determine to go “deep” rather than “wide” through a selected number of strategic partnerships in Jerusalem, Judea, Samaria, and the Ends of the Earth.
- Develop strategies that involve the fellowship in Knowing, Praying, Giving, Going, and Sending to maximize our effectiveness with our strategic partners.
- Always be flexible to follow God’s leadership regardless of our personal/corporate preferences.
- Be unified in our missions vision and strategy.
- Be totally scriptural, passionately spiritual, and eternally significant.